Friday, February 3, 2017

LO' THERE SHALL COME A CON TOUR 2017! JORDONCON ADDED!


The Lo' There Shall Come A Con Tour 2017! train keeps a rolling! 

I will be a guest at JordanCon on April 21 - 23, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. This will be my first time as a guest at this show, but I've heard good things. The con's guest list is quite impressive with a lot of great writers attending. I'm honored to be part of it.

JordanCon is a fantasy literature convention founded in honor of the late author, Robert Jordan. JordanCon features eight tracks of simultaneous programming, a Dealers' Hall, gaming, an Art Show featuring original art by a variety of artists, and charity events benefiting the Mayo Clinic and other charities. Their 2017 Guests of Honor are Charles E. Gannon and Stephen Hickman. 


See the full guest list here.

Looks to be a fun show. I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: