Friday, January 20, 2017

BEAUOLOGY 101: SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPROVAL...


I joined Beau Smith's Westfield Comics column this week along with some other cool folks as we recommend some cool things you might find of interest. Note: none of us are on there hawking our own work. I recommended a cool place to visit.

Says Beau of this week's column-- I trust my friends. I trust those whose work I admire. Their word is the best advertising. When it comes to pop culture, it’s usually our friends that we turn to find out what’s new, what’s neat/cool/groovy/awesome. This week I’ve asked some of my most trusted and closest creative friends to recommend something they like/love/find useful. Submitted for your approval…..

Check out BEAUOLOGY 101: SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPROVAL... here.


If you haven't read any of Beau's work before, please check out Wynonna Earp in comics published by IDW and on the Syfy Channel. Season 2 begins this year.

Bobby

No comments: