Sunday, November 27, 2016

TODAY'S OFFICE...


I stayed inside my messy office to write today. I really should do some cleaning in here. Maybe later. Right now I'm working toward the end if one novel and researching a Media Tie-in novel I'm about to start (more on that later). Fun times. 

The novel I'm finishing features the classic pulp character The Avenger. The novel is called "Black Water" (unless I have to change it) and will be published in 2017 by Moonstone Books.

Also on the board is the Lance Star: Sky Ranger novel, "Cold Snap" (again, unless it's changed, which sometimes happens). I will finish it after The Avenger.  Lance Star: Sky Ranger "Cold Snap" will also premiere in 2017 from Airship 27 Productions.

And then I jump ful speed ahead into the tie-in.

Have a great week.

Bobby

No comments: