Friday, May 13, 2016

PUTTING A LITTLE SKY BENEATH MY FEET!


Sometimes you write a line that you really love. I ran across one today that I wrote a while back and it still works. It's a line from the upcoming Lance Star: Sky Ranger novel, "Cold Snap!"

“Good to see you again, General,” Buck said, offering his hand.
The general shook it. “Commander Tellonger, it’s good to see you again, too. I trust all is well with you.”
“Any day I can put a little sky beneath my feet is a good day, sir.”

That last line makes me smile as much now as it did when I wrote it the first time. It really fits the character.

Look for COLD SNAP, a Lance Star: Sky Ranger adventure later this year from Airship 27 Productions.

Also coming in 2016, Bobby Nash’s Adventures of Lance Star – Sky Ranger, a one shot special that collects all four previous Lance Star stories by Bobby and features sample chapters of Cold Snap.

Bobby

No comments: