Thursday, January 14, 2016

MEET AUTHOR BOBBY NASH THIS WEEKEND AT ATHCON!


Come out and meet me and some other cool guests this weekend at AthCon in Athens, Georgia. A fun time will be had. My first con of 2016. I hope you'll join us for a fun weekend, January 16 - 18. Learn more at www.ath-con.com

I'll be posting photos to social media from the event through Instagram, which will filter through to Facebook and Twitter. Please follow along at those sites. I'll make sure to tag the posts with #AthCon.


Also, this will be the first public appearance of the new edition of Evil Ways with the cool new cover. Mark Maddox, who handled the graphics part of the cover will also be on hand at the convention as will several other really cool creators. You won't want to miss it.

Bobby





No comments: