Monday, January 18, 2016

ATCON 2016 CONVENTION WRAP UP!


With the award-winning Mark Maddox
I had an amazing time at AthCon this weekend. Here are some photos from the weekend I posted on Instagram. It was a fun time. A little on the cold side as we were set up outside, but a good time was had. I even sold a couple books.

Despite the cold, I got to hang out with some cool folks like Mark Maddox and his the Maddox kids, James and Ava, Michael A ClarkJim AdamsBryan SilverBax, Mark HelwigJohn PenceDimitri Walker, Mike Gordon, Tim Norris, Alan Siler, Bill Ritch, Michael Bishop, Kyle Puttkamer, Greg Crews, Sonya Thompson, and more.




For me, the panels were the highlight of the weekend. There was a writing panel each day and they were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the chance to talk writing with Michael Bishop, John Pence, and Tim Norris (above). We had a great time.

Bobby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




No comments: