Monday, June 15, 2015

A LAZY SUNDAY? YEAH! RIGHT!


Managed to get some writing accomplished last night. I spent some time early on Sunday working on a comic script and updating my websites and social media before jumping into a tie-in novel featuring an existing character.

It's always fun, and a little nerve-wracking to write a character I didn't create, but I have written this character before so that helps take some of the edge off. I can't say much about it yet as the publisher has not announced the project. As soon as I can say more, I'll share it here.

I had planned to take a break in the evening to see Jurassic World, but the movie was sold out at my local theater for several shows. Guess I'll have to watch Chris Pratt fight dinosaurs another day. This is probably for the best as I still had a lot of writing to do Sunday evening.

I hope you had a great weekend.

Bobby

No comments: