Sunday, November 16, 2014

BOBBY GETS DUMBER...


I haven't seen it yet, but if you get the chance to see Dumb and Dumber To, keep an eye out for me in the background. Here's a couple shots. That's me on the left. I had a fun time working as an extra on this shoot. I was there for two weeks. Not sure how much you'll see of me, but I ran across a clip on YouTube that I pulled these stills from. It was a funny scene and both Jeff and Jim were there.

A funny observation I've made. The last few projects I've done, Satisfaction, Dumb and Dumber To, and the upcoming Camp Massacre (formerly Fat Chance) I seem to be playing irritated characters a lot. In Satisfaction, I was an irritated business man on a plane. In Dumb and Dumber To, I'm irritated because the line to get into the convention is not
moving and taking forever, but these two idiots get to cut the line in front of me. In Camp Massacre, I'm irritated because I have to take the empties out to the garbage.

I guess I play angry well, huh?

This is my third Farrelly Brothers movie. I was also an extra on Hall Pass and The Three Stooges, the latter of which I've not actually seen yet. I should probably do something about that.

Bobby



Here's the clip.
Right before this clip, Jeff Daniels is doing a bit in the same spot.
I could hear them because they were beside me, but I couldn't see them.

 














No comments: