Sunday, July 13, 2014

THE WRAP UP: AVID BOOKSHOP AUTHOR EVENT!


Bobby shares his Evil Ways
On Saturday, July 12th, I joined with authors Deirdre deLaughter, Bill Hale, Amber Roessner, and Robert Vasvary for an Author Event at Avid Bookshop in Athens, GA. We started at 6:30 p.m. and each author was introduced by Avid's Rachel and did a short talk and Q and A session about their book. Afterward, there was a book signing and meet and greet.

I had an absolute blast. There was a nice crowd of about 30 or so who came out for the event and they came with really good questions, which is always nice. I even had one asked of me that I had never been asked before. Sadly, I didn't sell any books, which was a bummer, but it happens. Avid did keep a few signed copies on their shelves so if you're in the Athens, GA area and would like to pick up a copy of one of my novels (Evil Ways, Deadly Games!,
Earthstrike Agenda, Fight Card: Barefoot Bones, or Alexandra Holzer's Ghost Gal: The Wild Hunt) Avid has you covered.

Welcome to Avid Bookshop
Special thanks to the team at Avid Bookshop for inviting me and the other authors out for a wonderful event. I had a great time. Hopefully, we can do it again. You can learn more about Avid Bookshop here and join them on Facebook and Twitter.

Avid Bookshop
493 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
avid.athens@gmail.com
706-352-2060

I love author events like this and wish there were more opportunities to do them.

I took some photos with my inconsistent camera phone (all I have since I broke my camera). Apologies for the blurry ones. A special thank you to Deirdre deLaughter for snapping some shots of my presentation since I was flying solo. Please click on the images for a larger view.

Bobby


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: