Saturday, July 19, 2014

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED?


Bobby in airport
Look for me in the airport and airplane scenes in the first episode of Satisfaction which aired at 10 p.m. on Sunday on the USA Network. This was a fun couple days work working with Matt Passmore, who was very nice to work with.

Some of these screengrabs you can only see part of my head or my head, but I'm there. I spent quite a few takes trying to knock star Matt Passmore over on the airplane. We had a lot of fun. Suzie, the flight attendant also runs into me with her cart, but sadly that part got cut.

I also remember that it was very cold that day in December we filmed the plane scenes. Very, very cold. It was a long, fun day though. Arrived around 7 a.m. and left after 2
a.m.

About Satisfaction:
Neil Truman has been married to his wife Grace for 16 years and they seem to have it all, but there’s still something missing...

SATISFACTION airs Sundays at 10/9c on USA network.


Click on the images for a larger view.


Bobby

 

 
  
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: