Friday, May 2, 2014

AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOS FOR CONS

I’m testing the waters on having photos from my film work at my appearances and conventions.

With Fat Chance getting a wide release soon I put together some shots from my role or Clark Wagner in the movie to my convention table plus one from The Following, where I played FBI Agent Robert Edwards, part of the Joe Carroll Task Force. There are 5 in all, but I may add more later.

I will have a couple of each on hand tomorrow for Free Comic Book Day at The Rock Shop to see which ones get the best response. I’ll be offering these copies for sale and order more for future appearances. I'll try to get some crisper images too.

I may also start offering them for sale through my website as well as I do with books.

Here are the ones I’m bringing.
Which ones do you like best?

Bobby

Click on images for a larger view.

 


No comments: