Thursday, April 10, 2014

QUICKLY! INTO THE IRON MOLE!


Admit it, you read the title of this post in Liam Neeson's voice, didn't you? Yeah, so did I. Ha! Ha!

Tonight, I sent off the final script for a graphic novel adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' At The Earth's Core to my editor, Michael Hudson.
We've been lettering the pages as we go so we can get this into production and printed as quickly as possible. Let me just say that these pages look gorgeous. Artist Jamie Chase has truly outdone himself.

I've had a blast visiting scenic Pellucidar and I'm excited for everyone to
get a look at this story when it comes out. Sequential Pulp and Dark Horse have been truly phenomenal to work for and I hope we get the opportunity to do so again. This was fun.

Stay tuned for more details as I have them. In the meantime, enjoy these banner ads I whipped up yesterday. Click on image for a larger look.

Happy Reading.

Bobby




Grrr... I just caught the typo in my ads. That first "HUNTED" should be "HUNTER" so I'll have to get that fixed. -BN

No comments: