Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

No football for me today.

I am not really much of a football fan though so it's okay.

Regardless, I do have a fun, but busy day ahead of me. 


First off, I'm heading out to the Atlanta Comic Convention in a few minutes of typing this update. This is a fantastic one day show that I have been privileged to attend for almost 20 years. Geez, has it really been that long? I hope to see you there.


After ACC, I'm off to The Book Cave for an interview. We're talking IDW's upcoming Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man's Land. I always have a great time visiting this wonderful podcast. The hosts, Ric and Art, are great guys and we always have good chats.


Then, I'll cap the night with some writing. I have a Starship Farragut script to put the finishing touches on (my first screenplay co-written with my buddy, Mike Gordon). It's been a fun experience. Hopefully, we can do it again. Plus, I still have words to add to Ghost Gal so I will try to do some of that tonight as well.


Oh, and I'm also riding high on the Best Short Story nomination for the Pulp Factory Awards with my story "Fear The Dark" from The Spider: Extreme Prejudice. Truly an honor.

Should be a great day.

I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

Bobby

No comments: