Monday, February 10, 2014

SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!! LET'S GET THIS WEEK STARTED!

This has been one heckuva few days.

I mean that in the best possible way, of course. The announcement of my scripting a graphic novel adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' At The Earth's Core for Dark Horse Comics' Sequential Pulp Comics Imprint was big news and I'm really excited to get started on that one. As you can imagine, I've used the word "excited" a lot the past few days.


Today, a work for hire project that had fallen on the back burner at the publisher's end a few months ago moved back to the forefront today so I will have that added back to my schedule as well, which is cool. I can't say too much about it at the moment, but will as soon as I'm able.

In stores Feb. 26
Between those two projects and Ghost Gal and Honey West/Domino Lady, both of which are also in novels in process, and Operation: Silver Moon, a graphic novel also in production, not to mention Snow Falls and Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man's Land hitting stores in February, plus other things like edits, proofs, interviews, signings, conventions, and podcasts already scheduled (with more coming), the next few months are going to be really busy.

Available in February
I hope this doesn't sound like complaining as it isn't. I love it. Just wanted to let you know why there may be a few lapses in posting in the coming weeks. I'll try to keep the site updated regularly, but I might miss a day here and there. There is a new Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff... column coming in a day or two. It's written. I just need to pull some images and links.

These are exciting times, my friends.

Now I just have to figure out when to sleep.

Bobby




No comments: