Friday, February 7, 2014

MY JOURNEY TO THE EARTH'S CORE...

Not Actual Cover. Art: Jamie Chase

Art: Jamie Chase
It was officially announced today so I can share some details on a new graphic novel project I’m working on. I will be scripting an adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' At The Earth's Core with artist Jamie Chase for Dark Horse Comics' Sequential Pulp imprint.

From Sequential Pulp’s Michael Hudson:
Just so you know Edgar Rice Burroughs' AT THE EARTHS' CORE is proud to welcome aboard the acclaimed scribe, Bobby Nash who will be scripting Jamie Chase's sequential pages. Finally, we're on the last leg on this one gang. I can't wait!

I am equal parts excited and nervous, but looking forward to exploring the world
Art: Jamie Chase
created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. I’m also looking forward to working with the extremely talented Jamie Chase (he’s handling the art) and the good folks at Sequential Pulp and Dark Horse Comics. I want to do ERB’s property proud.

More news as it develops.

Bobby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! Congratulations, Bobby!

BobbyNash said...

Many thanks. I appreciate it. I'm excited for the project and look forward to working with this fantastic team.

Bobby