Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MIDWAY-- A FREE AUDIO ADVENTURE!


I've been sitting on this one awhile, much longer than I should have. No real reason other than my own hectic schedule and simply forgetting about it when I've been updating the site. But enough excuses. Several months back, I stepped into the recording studio with sound engineer David Burns to record a reading of Midway, one of the short stories that is part of my Frontier collection of stories. Midway was directed by Mike Gordon and Anthony Taylor, a couple of talented writer friends who helped keep me from reading too fast, which I kept wanting to do for some reason.

I think it turned out pretty well, although I hate hearing my own voice recorded. I've been told repeatedly that everyone feels that way so I guess I have to believe it. Heh.

Without further ado, you can now listen to Midway as written and performed by Bobby Nash here and the best news of all, it's completely FREE!

Bobby

About Midway:
A meteor storm damages Midway station, a museum storage facility and frees an ancient creature from the icy tomb where it has slept for centuries. Now it’s awake. And hungry.

About Frontier:
Frontier is a collection of sci-fi themed short stories from 2013 Pulp Ark Award-Winning Best Author, Bobby Nash. With Frontier, the author of Earthstrike Agenda, Evil Ways, and Deadly Games! presents a collection of rarely seen tales presented tales as well as some never before published stories. From Earth to alien planets and to the deepest recesses of space, Frontier features action, adventure, horror, and even a little romance. Published by BEN Books.


FRONTIER is available as a paperback and an ebook at the following:
BEN Books Direct (paperback)
Amazon (paperback)
Amazon (Kindle)
Barnes and Noble (Nook)

You can also find Midway available here as a stand-alone ebook release at ipulpfiction.com.



Get your FREE Frontier ebook AuthorGraph at www.authorgraph.com/authors/bobbynash

Listen to Midway as written and performed by Bobby Nash here.

No comments: