Friday, December 20, 2013

A WRITING UPDATE AND A LOOK AHEAD TO 2014...


Above is a simple little banner ad I worked up today for upcoming 2014 projects.

Still on sale. Get yours today!
Evil Intent is a new suspenseful mystery novel featuring FBI Agent Harold Palmer and his team as they track a domestic terrorist who wants revenge. Book #1 in the series, Evil Ways is still available in paperback and ebook. You can learn more about it here.

Deadly Deals! is a new action thriller following Atlanta Homicide Detective John Bartlett and journalist Benjamin West, both on the trail of a serial killer with an unusual MO who wants to pit his skills against Bartlett. Book #1 in the series, Deadly Games! is still available in paperback and ebook. You can learn more about it here.

Coming 2014
I had a pretty good evening of work on Ghost Gal tonight. Not only did I get a good bit of research accomplished, but I also managed to get in some writing on the opening chapter as well. Not a bad evening, but it's well after 2:30 in the morning so I think it's time to call it a night. I'll get back to it tomorrow.

I also started setting up things for the new year, including interviews, guest blogs, conventions, and podcast schedules. Definitely a full day's work.

Let's do this again tomorrow, shall we?

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

No comments: