Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BOBBY’S PANEL SCHEDULE FOR THE 2013 GEORGIA LITERARY FESTIVAL RELEASED

Author Bobby Nash will be a guest at the 2013 Georgia Literary Festival, held the weekend of November 9th in Milledgeville, GA. You can learn more about the festival here and visit the Festival’s Facebook page here.

Bobby’s 2013 Georgia Literary Festival Panel Schedule:

  • “Blending Genres: The Hardboiled P.I. In Different Eras” on Saturday afternoon, November 9 at 1 pm (35-minute panel)
  • “The Graphic World of Comic Books” on Saturday afternoon, November 9 at 3 pm (35-minute panel)
  • “Georgia (and Murder) On My Mind” on Saturday afternoon, November 9 at 4 pm (35-minute panel)

Plus, Bobby will be available during the festival on Saturday to meet with attendees and sign books.

I’m looking forward to attending my first Georgia Literary Festival. Thanks to Barry Reese and his team for inviting me. It’ll be fun.

Bobby

No comments: