Saturday, February 2, 2013

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR A WRITER SCREAM!!!


Earth. Take one last look.
I've actually come up with a story idea for a second book featuring the surviving characters from Earthstrike Agenda. While I'm sure this sounds like a good thing, and it is, there's a part of me that wonders where I'm going to find the time to write the darn thing.  :)

I guess, as problems go, this one ain't so bad, huh?

Bobby

You can find Earthstrike Agenda as a paperback and ebook at the following retailers:


BEN Books Direct E-store (paperback)
Amazon (paperback)
Barnes and Noble (paperback)
Amazon (Kindle) ebook
Smashwords (multiple ebook formats)
Barnes and Noble (Nook) ebook
Barnes and Noble UK (Nook) ebook
Barnes and Noble UK (Nook) ebook
Drive Thru Fiction ebook
KOBO ebook
SONY Reader ebook



Get your free Samaritan ebook AuthorGraph at www.authorgraph.com/authors/bobbynash




No comments: