Sunday, December 16, 2012

WHAT I WROTE IN 2012!


Pulling together an eligibility list for the 2013 Pulp Ark Awards got me wondering just what work of mine was published in 2012. So I made a list of books published in 2012 featuring my work.

Typed up like this it doesn’t look like all that much. The biggest shock to me was that I had no new comic book work appear in 2012. I worked on some comic scripts, but as yet they have not reached publication stage.

Anyway, it’s an interesting list.

NOVEL

Evil Ways (BEN Books)

Earthstrike Agenda (BEN Books)

NOVELLA

Samaritan (BEN Books)

SHORT STORY/ANTHOLOGY

“The One That Got Away”
Nightbeat: Night Stories (Radio Archives)

“Mountain Men of the Lost Valley”
Secret Agent X Vol. 4 (Airship 27 Productions)

“The Gauntlet”
Green Hornet Still at Large (Moonstone Books)

“Lights! Camera! Sabotage!”
The New Adventures of The Eagle! (Pro Se Productions)

“Where There’s Smoke...”
Tales of The Rook Vol. 1 (Pro Se Productions)

“The Case of The Wayward Brother”
The Ruby Files Vol. 1 (Airship 27 Productions)

“Moon Girl: Blood Moon”
Golden Age Good Girls (Mini Komix)

And, as I’m not one to let a huckstering opportunity pass me by, please feel free to check out any of these books in the tabs above. All are still available for purchase.

Bobby

No comments: