Thursday, December 6, 2012

WAIT, WHAT TIME IS IT?

The clock has just passed 4 a.m. As I type this, Ike and Tina Turner are serenading me to sleep with their rendition of CCR’s Proud Mary. Not a bad way to end the night. Very tired, but I accomplished a lot today. In addition to getting some words down on the Domino Lady novel, which is nearing the finish line. WOO HOO! I also did my usual All Pulp posts, as well as updates to BEN Books, Lance Star, Rick Ruby, and this site.

I also signed a few of my ebooks up for AuthorGraphs, which is a pretty cool way to send electronic autographs for ebooks. I will post a full blog post about AuthorGraphs on Thursday, when I’m a little more lucid.

Plus, as if that wasn’t enough, I also set up the Facebook Author App on my Bobby Nash FB Fan Page. At present Evil Ways, Deadly Games!, and EarthStrike Agenda are posted on the App. Please check it out and let me know how it looks.

I also did some promotion work for the things I set up as well as the latest episode of the Earth Station One podcast.

I did take an hour away from the keyboard and watched the latest episode of Arrow, which continues to impress me. It is my favorite new show of the season and I highly recommend it to anyone. It's good stuff. I just wish the Oliver Queen in the comics was handled as well as in the show.

So, all in all, it was a busy, productive day, but I’m beat so I think it’s time to hit the hay.

Of course, once I lay down I'm sure I'll be wide awake again.

'night, everyone.

Bobby

No comments: