Saturday, November 17, 2012

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!

"My name is Randy Stone. I cover the night beat."

Audio cover art by Douglas Klauba
Here's an ad I whipped up to promote the newly released Nightbeat: Night Stories ebook and audio book that features my story, "The One That Got Away." I added the line which opens not only every episode of the radio series, but also starts every story in this collection of new stories. All stories end with Stone shouting for a copy boy to collect the article and run it to editorial.

Details on Nightbeat: Night Stories can be found in the post below this one. Please feel free to share the ad with anyone and everyone.

I'm excited to hear the audio version. I've never had one of my stories performed by an actor before. It's a very interesting sensation.

"Copy Boy!"

Bobby

No comments: