Saturday, November 24, 2012

I ♥ LATE NIGHT WRITING!

Art: Uwe Jarling
I should write at night more often. I seem to be more productive working into the wee hours of the morning. Probably because there are fewer distractions, I’d guess. I added a couple thousand words to the Domino Lady novel tonight and had a nice showdown between two characters. Hint: one of them didn’t survive it.

All in all it was a pretty good night of writing, but it's going on 5 a.m. and I’m tired so I think it’s time to call it a night (or morning).

Until tomorrow (or later today if you prefer).

Bobby

PS: I was saddened to hear of the passing of actor Larry Hagman today. He was a TV icon. I got to see him briefly, although didn't get to actually meet him, at Dragon Con a year or two back when the I Dream of Jeannie cast was there.

No comments: