Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I probably don't say it enough, but I am thankful to all the people in my life. I'd also like to take a moment to thank all of you who stop by the site to read my ramblings and shameless self promotion or buy one of my books. I appreciate it.

But, enough with the mushy stuff (heh). Here are some of the old Life In The Faster Lane strips that dealt with Thanksgiving.

Enjoy.

Bobby
Dig in!

Sometimes it better not to know.

And actual line uttered by my Dad.
Another one straight from the real R.O.'s mouth.

Sad, but true.

From the mouth of babes, eh?

I think we've all heard this one before.
Please ignore the web addresses at the bottom of the strips. They're from the old files and haven't been updated. Click on images for a larger view.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Bobby


No comments: