Thursday, November 29, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT DAY AT THE KEYBOARD!

Saw this on Facebook today and liked it. This should be a poster.

Domino Lady
Not a bad day of writing, if I do say so myself. I did not reach quite as many words as I had hoped to do today, but it was still a productive day nonetheless. I'm entering the last leg of the Domino Lady novel now so things are kicking into high gear. I wrote an assassination today and a lot of gunfire. I actually scrapped a large chunk of the story today. It's always tough to lose large sections of text, but it wasn't working so I had to rework a scene and I think the story is better for it as a whole. Tomorrow, I see how Domino Lady gets herself out of this particular jam.

But right now I am exhausted after a long day. I'm going on 19 hours so far today after being woken early so I think it's time to call it a night.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

No comments: