Saturday, October 20, 2012

HAVE A SEAT, BUB!

My old (L) and new (R) office chair. Definitely an upgrade.
From the It's the little things in life that make it worthwhile file.

My old desk chair broke about a year ago. As you can imagine, this is never a good thing for a writer who spends an inordinate amount of time sitting at his desk. All I had available was a wooden dining room chair so I made the best of it and used it for the past year. Today, my Mom told me that Staples was having a sale on office chairs. Coincidentally, I received a $20 off coupon from Staples today as well. It was like a sign from above so I jumped at the deal and now I have a cushioned desk chair again. Hopefully, this will make sitting at the desk easier on the back and hip.

Life is sweet.

Now I need to get to work.

Bobby


No comments: