Friday, October 5, 2012

EVIL'S COMING... DRINK UP!


I found a stash of Evil Ways shotglasses today that I didn't realize I still had. I thought I’d lost the last of them when my con bag was stolen from the car at Dragon*Con a month back. I guess this means I’ll still have a few more at cons, but when they’re gone, they’re gone. There are currently no plans to make more at this time. Maybe a different type of glass might happen in the future. We'll see.

Oh yeah, I think this is a good time to mention that the novel that inspired these, Evil Ways, will be returning soon to booksellers for those interested in reading it. You can read all about Evil Ways in the Novels tab above. The follow up, Evil Intent is on track to come out early 2013 as well.

On a totally unrelated note, my Dad’s home from the hospital and all settled in. He’s still high as a kite from the pain pills, but is moving around with the aid of a walker. Doctor said his knee replacement was a success. This is great news.

I'm still suffering from this pinched nerve/hip injury that has my Sciatic Nerve all in a knot. The pain has been less today, possibly because it had to be so I could help my Dad get up the stairs and into his house today. Hopefully, that means recovery is right around the corner. Walking is better, but the pain still comes when I'm in the processes of standing up or sitting down. Ouch.

Bobby

No comments: