Thursday, September 13, 2012

A HINT OF THINGS TO COME...

As seen on FB. Oh, yeah, and check out a rarely seen beardless Bobby Nash.
I changed the cover image over at my Facebook Author Page. It’s a hint of things to come. You should check it out and click the ol' LIKE button if you're so inclined. www.facebook.com/AuthorBobbyNash.

This is the first new pre-promotion for the upcoming re-release of Evil Ways. Just dropping some hints and cues, which is always fun. I posted the one on Facebook, but as usual, the first one I created was not the one I used. Here are the ones I created.

My first attempt. I like it, but the text makes it a little too busy.
Trimmed up the text. Perfect. Or was it?
I'd forgotten the photo on FB's Timeline so I had to reposition the title.
What do you think? Are they effective teases?

More to follow.

Bobby


No comments: