Friday, June 15, 2012

KHAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!

Together again for a simple, easy training cruise. Yeah. Right.

Feel the wrath

 
I watched Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan on the big screen tonight. Truly incredible movie. While I've seen this movie a few times in the past, this was my first time seeing it at a theater, which was a big thrill.

One thing I noticed that had not jumped out at me before is that there are two signs by the turbolifts that read: “No smoking on the bridge at anytime.” It made me chuckle.




Another bit I never noticed before was when the Enterprise enters the nebulae, only the trainees pitch forward from the turbulance. None of the experienced crew did that. It was a nice touch I'd not noticed on the small screen.

A great, fun movie.

You know the line. Say it. Say it!
Buried alive. Buried aliiiiiiveeee....
So, if you see Khan quotes the next few days, you’ll know why. : )

Now, I'm going to watch tonight’s new Burn Notice premiere then call it a night. But first...

“Where are we going?”
“Where they went.”
“Suppose they went nowhere?”
“Then this will be your big chance to get away from it.”

‘night.

Bobby
"You mean he never told you the tale... to amuse your captain?

No comments: