Thursday, May 24, 2012

REVISITING MY EVIL WAYS!

Today has been a very busy one as I work on a new backdrop and design for my convention table. I'm planning to unveil it at this weekend's Alabama Phoenix Festival. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? :)

While working on my new convention table backdrop I created the newspaper shown above. It depicts the first death from my Evil Ways novel. I've wanted to do this type of promotional item for awhile now, as far back as 2004 when the book was preparing for release. I'm glad to finally get to it. Better late than never, huh?

By the way, in case I haven't mentioned it, Evil Ways returns to print this summer.

Yeah. That's pretty exciting news, I thought.

If you happen to be in the Birmingham area this weekend, stop by the Alabama Phoenix Festival and say hello.

Bobby

No comments: