Friday, March 2, 2012

I'M THE TAXMAN!

It's not often I get to use a Beatles title here on the blog. Yep. It's that time of year again. I took care of my taxes today, which left me in a bit of a foul mood for reasons I won't go into here. Regardless, however, I managed to get some writing and writing-related work done so that was a good thing. More writing on Friday. Lots to do and so little time.

I auditioned for a recurring background role on USA Network's show, Necessary Roughness, which begins filming its second season in Atlanta (doubling for New York) next week. Fingers crossed. There's another audition for a sci fi pilot this weekend I plan to go out for as well. Wish me luck.

Speaking of acting, I've started putting together some ideas for photos to have at conventions. Here's what I've put tohgether so far. What do you think? Does this look like something you'd want to purchase at a con for an autograph?

Right now though it's time for a little TV then calling it a night.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

No comments: