Sunday, January 15, 2012

THE EAGLE SOARS!

Not Actual Cover!
A late night writing session turned into a long one. I wrote a little over 2,300 words on my story for Pulp Obscura’s The New Adventures of The Eagle anthology. I had a really fun idea for the set up and opening and I think it came together quite nicely.

I probably won't get as much writing accomplished tomorrow as I have a lunch meeting to discuss some exciting upcoming projects.

After that the Earth Station One crew is recording on location at Dr. No’s Comics in Marietta, GA. Should be a fun day. It’s all about the bad guys this week. And where better to talk about the ultimate baddies than Dr. No’s Comics and Games in Marietta, GA and we would love to have you join us. We start recording at 2 p.m. Visit Dr. No’s at http://drnos.com/.

And for those that can’t join us in person, we would still love to hear from you. Who are some of your favorite bad guys? Leave us a comment at http://www.esopodcast.com/, at the ESO Facebook Group, email us at esopodcast@gmail.com, or call us at 404-963-9057 with your list. We might just read yours on the show.

It’s all about the bad guys on the next Earth Station One.

Oh, yeah. I also answered some interview questions. The interview should go live on Monday. I'll post links here as soon as I know the details.

Have a great weekend.

Bobby

No comments: