Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JUSTIFIED!

Sinus pressure/headache sidelined me most of the day, but after re-recording the Earth Station One podcast version 2.0 (due to technical difficulties, which we'll go into when the episode goes live) I finally got some writing in.

After watching Justified, of course. What an incredible show. Some of the best writing on television at the moment, in my opinion. If you're not watching it, you should give it a shot. Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on FX (and they rerun it throughout the week). Seasons 1 & 2 are on DVD. 2 episodes have aired in Season 3.

Also picked up a comic book co-writing gig for a one shot issue tonight. I've known about it for awhile, but we're moving forward starting today.
Anyway, the clock is coming up quickly on 3:30 a.m. and my eyelids are starting to droop so I think it’s time to call it a night.

More writing tomorrow, however, as deadlines loom close.

Have a great night.

Bobby

No comments: